Come watch the Solar Eclipse and camp at Carefree Farms Campground
Weekend Package is $125.00 for 2 nights of camping for 2 adults and up to 4 kids 10yrs and under. Additional kids 11yrs-18yrs at the same site welcome for $10.00 per person.
- Check-in: Saturday August 19th beginning at 12pm
- Check-out: Monday August 21st at 1pm
Carefree Farms Campground (24363 Suttle Rd Veneta, OR) is situated right along the path of the Eclipse and offers a beautiful, peaceful, scenic and natural location to view this historic event.
Views of the Eclipse from Carefree Farm will show 99% coverage and the campground is providing a special “wide open space” area for campers to gather and watch the Eclipse. Package includes 4 pair of Eclipse viewing glasses. Additional glasses available for purchase on site.
To round out the weekend, the campground is located close to
- boating, swimming, and fishing at Fern Ridge Reservoir (10mins)
- the coastal dunes in Florence (45mins)
- wine tasting at some of the area’s most popular wineries - King Estate, Sarver, and Sweet Cheeks to name a few (5-15mins)
- the city of Veneta for shopping, groceries, and eateries (10mins)
- the city of Eugene which is craft brewery central - Ninkasi, Oakshire, and Hop Valley are on the short list.
Campground info and amenities
- Both RV and tent sites available
- Dry camping (no RV hook-ups)
- Shady, open, & forest campsite settings
- No open fires or charcoal grills
- Camp stoves, and gas grills okay
- Free hot showers
- On site kitchen providing breakfast, lunch, and dinner for purchase
- Central fire pit
Registration and related info
- Advance registration required (see link below)
- Package is for 2 nights, Saturday Aug 19th & Sunday Aug 20th
- Package is for 2 adults and up to 4 kids 10yrs & under
- Additional kids 11yrs-18yrs welcome at the same campsite for $10.00 per person
- No refunds
- No pets allowed (service animals only)