DARLING REUNION IS SOLD OUT
- Darling Reunion offers 4 nights of camping (10am Thursday - 12pm Monday)
- Kids 10 and under are admitted free with paying adult
- You MUST have an Oregon Country Fair ticket to enter.
**PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT THE GATE FOR REGISTRATION/CHECK-IN**
Enjoy the camaraderie of land- & neighbor-friendly camping in meadows among the shade of Douglas firs and pine trees at the first original Neighborhood Campground, about a 10-minute walk from the Fair along special path.
- Dry camping
- Campsites are divided into sections based on whether you have an RV, want to camp with your vehicle, or would like to camp without your vehicles
- BBQ grills and camp stoves are allowed
RVs, CAMPERS, TRAILERS:
- All RV’s, campers and trailers require an RV space
- A limited number of RVs are allowed
- There is an extra fee for RV camping in addition to your camping pass
- Please specify if you are bringing an RV, camper or trailer when purchasing your passes
- No RV hookups
- Those camping without their vehicles will be shuttled to their campsite from the front parking lot when they arrive and back to the parking lot when they leave.
- Portable bathroom accommodations
- Showers are available for purchase
- There is an onsite convenience store providing beverages, ice and food items
- Community fire pit and drum circle and live entertainment until 12am
- Merchandise-vending is welcome
NO PETS OF ANY KIND. NO DOGS. NO OPEN FIRES. NO DRUGS. NO ALCOHOL. NO FIREWORKS.
From Highway 126, go North on Territorial Rd. Then turn Left on Suttle Rd. Continue for about 1 mile. Darling Reunion is on the right side of road where there is an old white farmhouse.
Address: 24551 Suttle Rd., Veneta, OR 97487
- Please note there is an additional fee to park your car at your campsite ($35 per vehicle) to be paid at the gate upon check-in.
- Photo ID is required at the gate for registration/check-in