- Furthurside offers 4 nights of camping (12pm Thursday – 10am Monday)
- Kids 10 and under are admitted free with paying adult
- All guests 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- You MUST have Oregon Country Fair tickets to enter
A beautiful, private, 9-acre Country Fair campground on the Long Tom river in walking distance to Fair. Forest, meadow and riverfront camping. Uncrowded, peaceful, fun and a great family feel. Tent camping only. Plenty of space to spread out and enjoy.
- Tent camping only (campsites are reached via short walk. Gear moved by quick shuttle or garden carts)
- No car camping
- Propane grills & stoves only
- Noise curfew from 10pm to 8am
- Not a late night party spot
RV CAMPERS & TRAILERS:
- No RV hookups
- No space for oversized vehicles
- Portable bathroom accommodations
- Showers are available for purchase
- Food Trucks
- Free drinking water (bring a re-usable bottle)
- General Store w/essentials
- Live music Fri & Sat Night
- Charging station
NO PETS OF ANY KIND. NO DOGS. NO OPEN FIRES. NO DRUGS. NO ALCOHOL. NO FIREWORKS.
From Highway 126, go North on Territorial Rd. Then turn Left on Suttle Rd. Continue for about 0.5 miles. Furthurside Campground is on the left.
Address: 24842 Suttle Rd. Elmira, OR 97437
ADVANCE PURCHASE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. A LIMITED NUMBER OF PASSES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE GATE ON A FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE BASIS