- The OtherSide Campground offers 4 nights of camping (8am Thursday - 12pm Monday)
- Kids 10 and under are admitted free with paying adult
- You MUST have an Oregon Country Fair ticket to enter
A new family friendly neighbor campground for guests of the Oregon Country Fair. We invite you to enjoy your weekend on out 5 acre farm directly bordering the Oregon Country Fair main vehicle entrance. We provide a family friendly atmosphere with a 20'x20' campsite. Plenty of room for a couple tents, vanogan, or a small bus.
CAMP SETUP: • Dry camping • BBQ grills and camp stoves are allowed
RVs, CAMPERS, TRAILERS:
- RV’s, campers, and trailers require an RV space
- A limited number of RVs are allowed
- There is an additional fee for RV camping in addition to your camping pass
- Please specify if you are bringing an RV when purchasing your passes
- No RV hookups
NO PETS OF ANY KIND. NO DOGS. NO OPEN FIRES. NO DRUGS. NO ALCOHOL. NO FIREWORKS.
From Highway 126, go North on Territorial Rd. Then turn Left on Suttle Rd. The OtherSide Campground is aprox. 1.3 miles
Address: 24330 Suttle Rd., Veneta, OR 97487