US Passport Acceptance Center
Give us a call, send an email, or stop by our office.
The UO Ticket Office is an authorized US Government Passport Acceptance Center. We’re here to make your passport experience as convenient and easy as possible. No need to make an appointment, just drop by. We have all the necessary forms, and can take your photo on-site. We also offer expedited service.
You can also get high-quality photos for passports, résumés, international ID cards, certifications, and visas. We sell two photos for $15.00.
What to Bring
- DS-11 form completed in black ink only (we only process DS-11 applications dated 2016 or newer)
- Previously issued passport, certificate of naturalization, or original birth certificate
- Government issued photo ID
- Payment for passport book or card (personal or cashier’s check, or money order)
- Payment for UO Ticket Office (credit card, cash, personal or cashier’s check)
Applicants Under 16 Years of Age
In addition to the items listed above:
- Applicants 15 years or younger must be accompanied by both parents or guardians at the time of the application
- First time applicants need original birth certificate
- Passport renewals for people under 16 years of age need their previously issued passport and a photocopy of their birth certificate.
UO Ticket Office Service Process
- Passport services are handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please sign in at the Ticket Office windows on the ground floor of the EMU or at the iPad in front of the Ticket Office.
- You will be able to monitor queue progress from the digital monitor and via your mobile device.
UO Ticket Office Processing Fees
Processing fees can be paid by credit card, cash, or personal or cashier’s checks payable to UO Ticket Office
- $35 per application
- $28 additional for overnight expedite from UO
- $15 passport photos (if purchasing on-site)
US Passport Book and Card Fees
You can pay with personal or cashier’s check, or a money order payable to the US Department of State. Please have one check or money order per application. (Application Fee and Acceptance Fee must be made as seperate payments)
Adult Applicants—16 years and older
|Adult Passport||Use Form||Application Fee||Acceptance Fee||Total Cost||Processing Time|
|Book||DS-11||$110||$35||$145||4 to 6 weeks|
|Card||DS-11||$30||$35||$65||4 to 6 weeks|
|Book and Card||DS-11||$140||$35||$175||4 to 6 weeks|
|Book Expedited||DS-11||$170||$35||$205||3 to 4 weeks|
|Book Overnight Return||DS-11||$185.89||$35||$220.89||2 to 3 weeks|
Minor Applicants—under age 16
|Minor Passport||Use Form||Application Fee||Acceptance Fee||Total Cost||Processing Time|
|Book||DS-11||$80||$35||$115||4 to 6 weeks|
|Card||DS-11||$15||$35||$50||4 to 6 weeks|
|Book and Card||DS-11||$95||$35||$130||4 to 6 weeks|
|Book Expedited||DS-11||$140||$35||$175||3 to 4 weeks|
|Book Overnight Return||DS-11||$155.89||$35||$190.89||2 to 3 weeks|
- Pay-to-park parking lot on the south side of the EMU
- Metered parking spaces along University Street and 13th and 15th Avenue
- Please heed all UO parking signs and rules
- City metered spaces along East 18th Avenue and University Street south of 18th