Buy Camping Passes
- Carefree Farms offers 4 nights of camping (2pm Thursday - noon Monday)
- Camping passes are per person
- Each camping pass includes 1 free meal token (breakfast or dinner) from Sapphire Mountain Grill
- 1 car per campsite
- Kids 10 and under are admitted free with paying adult
- You MUST have an Oregon Country Fair ticket to enter
One of the original OCF Neighborhood Campgrounds, Carefree Farms is about a 10-minute walk from the Fair entrance and offers a quiet, peaceful, family-friendly setting with open pasture and trees for shade from the sun or protection from the rain. Camping is dry, with no RV hookups. Carefree Farms has portable bathroom accommodations and offers showers for a fee. The campground features a drumming circle, two entertainment stages, an onsite convenience store, and tasty food options at Sapphire Mountain Grill.
- Dry camping
- BBQ grills and camp stoves are allowed (gas only)
- No open fires or briquettes
- A fire extinguisher or 5-gallon bucket of water must be at your campsite.
- Noise curfew from 10pm to 8am
RVs, CAMPERS, TRAILERS:
- RVs, campers and trailers require and RV space – THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY PEOPLE / CAMPING PASSES
- A limited number of RVs are allowed
- There is an additional fee for RV camping in addition to your camping pass
- Please specify if you are bringing an RV, camper, or trailer when purchasing your passes
- No RV hookups
- Portable bathroom accommodations
- Showers are available for purchase
- Onsite convenience store providing beverages, some food items, ice, etc.
- Sapphire Mountain Grill provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Two entertainment stages
- Separate drumming circle
NO PETS OF ANY KIND. NO DOGS. NO OPEN FIRES. NO DRUGS. NO ALCOHOL. NO FIREWORKS. NO FIREARMS (CONCEALED OR OPEN CARRY).
From Highway 126, go North on Territorial Rd. Then turn Left on Suttle Rd. Continue for about 1.3 miles. Carefree Farms is on the right.
Address: 24363 Suttle Rd., Veneta, OR 97487
- Gates to campsites close each night at midnight
- Campers have access to campground 24 hours a day
- Campers must provide own drinking water
- There are no phones at the campground
No refunds unless the event is canceled. If the event is canceled, passes will be refunded for the ticket price, minus the service fees.