- Carefree Farms offers 4 nights of camping (2pm Thursday - noon Monday)
- Kids 10 and under are admitted free with paying adult
- You MUST have an Oregon Country Fair ticket to enter
One of the original OCF Neighborhood Campgrounds, Carefree Farms is about a 10-minute walk from the Fair entrance and offers a quiet, peaceful, family-friendly setting with open pasture and trees for shade from the sun or protection from the rain.
- Dry camping
- BBQ grills and camp stoves are allowed
- Noise curfew from 10pm to 8am
RVs, CAMPERS, TRAILERS:
- RVs, campers and trailers require and RV space – THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY PEOPLE / CAMPING PASSES
- A limited number of RVs are allowed
- There is an additional fee for RV camping in addition to your camping pass
- Please specify if you are bringing an RV, camper, or trailer when purchasing your passes
- No RV hookups
- Portable bathroom accommodations
- Showers are available for purchase
- Onsite convenience store providing beverages, some food items, ice, etc.
- Sapphire Mountain Grill providing breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Two entertainment stages
- Separate drumming circle
NO PETS OF ANY KIND. NO DOGS. NO OPEN FIRES. NO DRUGS. NO ALCOHOL. NO FIREWORKS.
From Highway 126, go North on Territorial Rd. Then turn Left on Suttle Rd. Continue for about 1.3 miles. Carefree Farms is on the right.
Address: 24363 Suttle Rd., Veneta, OR 97487
- Gates to campsites close each night at 12am
- Campers have access to campground 24 hours a day
- Campers must provide own drinking water
- There are no phones at the campground